Never before in the history of a cryptocurrency exchange have we heard of companies publicizing its accounts to the public, let alone granting access to a world renowned independent body to put their accounts under the microscope.
At AceXchange, we strive to be the leading crypto exchange to break all rules and set a mammoth footprint for all others who dare to follow. In line with this principle of transparency, we have appointed one of the Big Four as our auditors to ensure accuracy and accountability for all our investors and most important of all, security to every single users on the exchange.
Quarterly audited accounts will be available for public viewing on our website and be rest assured, it will be certified by the Big Four.
The most important aspect of a trustee’s duties is its fiduciary character. A trustee is legally and morally bound to manage the trust property in a responsible and productive manner, and is under an absolute obligation to act solely for the benefit of the trust’s beneficiaries.
His or her duties, in general, include to:
- Become fully acquainted with the terms of the trust;
- Ensure that the trust property is vested according to the terms of the trust;
- Act without charging any fee except where expressly allowed;
- Never allow his or her funds to be commingled with those of the trust;
- Never enter into any transaction with the trust;
- Never delegate his or her duties;
- Act impartially and solely in the interest of all beneficiaries; and
- Manage the trust property in a prudent and business-like manner.
Therefore AceXchange’s appointment of TMF Group with various well-known portfolios to their credit adds creditworthiness to Acecoin as TMF Group will be acting as trustees to the private keys of Acecoin
Behind every successful creation, stands a pillar of strength. Acecoin is soundly and mightily supported by none other than Fintech Capital Limited. A place where digital experiences are crafted, Fintech Capital Limited houses a tenacious technical team of programmers carrying more than a decade of experience. For more information on Fintech Capital Limited, visit www.fintechcapital.co.